Friday, October 24, 2008

Church hazard

Indongole came from church last sunday with two black eyes. "Man, what happened to you? I asked.

He said, "I was seated behind this very fat, ugly woman in church,




"When we stood for prayer, Her dress had stuck itself in the crack of her ass. It was an ugly sight, and so I bent foward and pulled it out, but all I got for my noble effort was she socked me on my right eye."

Trying really hard not to laugh, I asked, "And what happened to your left eye?"

"Oh." Indongole replied. "I figured she hadn't liked what I'd done, so I pushed the dress back in."

2 comments:

Smith Oba said...

Always rememba, never play with an ass a.k.a bottoms also a.k.a buttocks, a saying goes, that despite all the shit they've been thru, they still stick together!! Playing with someone's results in "church hazards!"

Minty said...

Oh no! Never touch, let alone look at, a woman's wedgie.