Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Am I still blocked?


Yeah. Just that. Am I still blocked?

Well, I just pleasantly found out that I can still blog. This happenned after I came in yesterday, brimming with stuff to write about, only to be coldly informed that

"This blog has been locked and unpublished due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked."

I almost died, I tell you.

OK, I didn't almost die. Me? Die for a blog? What am I, nuts? Well, maybe I am nuts. But not nuts enough to die for a blog!

But I did experience a hefty smack of dissappointment, and went ahead to follow the instructions I was given in order to prove myself worthy of continued blogging. The notice is still there, but at least I"ve posted this and it has been published. [I haven't posted it yet coz I'm still writing it, dummy! But if you're reading it it means that I've already posted it and it has been published, so right now...I think I need to stop deviating.]

Anyway, what I wanted to ramble about was Obama Vs. McCain,

Obama Vs. McCain



untill I read in the new vision that the Kenyan government yesterday deported a guy who wanted to launch an anti-Obama book.

It gave me lotsa food for thought. And when you get lots of food, you of course need to digest it. And digestion takes time.

So, I'll be back in a few hours. Hopefully the notice will be gone then.

No comments: