Sunday, November 9, 2008

Big boys do cry.

The word "Cry" means "to utter inarticulate sounds, usually with tears." It usually happens during moments of great emotion.



I'm a pretty reserved, quiet person, not given to crying. As a matter of fact, I have once been described as 'frigid in the emotional department' by some lady whose affection I craved but wasn't up to declaring my affections in the manner of a character from one of Shakespeare's or Danielle Steele's numerous literary works.



But I do cry sometimes. Like on May 21st this year, at the exact moment this happened...











And on the morning November 3rd, when this picture appeared on the screen as I was watching CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

3 comments:

Iwaya said...

I can understand the Obama bit, but the other one....

Forko said...

Man United won the Champions' league. That bit waqs when Van Der Sar saved Nikolas Anelka's penalty.

Smith Oba said...

I also understand the Obama part just!